Member recipe by chefpuddz
- 2 and a half lemons juice,
- 1 pot of cream fraiche,
- 2 pots of soft cheese,
- icing sugar,
- 2 packets of gingernuts,
- half a packet of butter
- place the butter in the saucepan ready to melt.
- when the butters melted, add the crushed up gingernuts to the butter, then mix well till the gingernuts are equally covered with the melted butter.
- place the gingernut mix into a cheesecake dish of any of your choice, then put into the fridge for half an hour to cool.
- place the cream fraiche into a large mixing bowl, add the pots of soft cheese then the juice of 2 and a half lemons, mix together with a whisk then add your icing sugar to how sweet you would like your dish to be.
- once the gingernuts are cooled bring out of the fridge and place your cheesecake mix onto the base and place back into the fridge to set.
- a 3 and a half cm deep and a 22 cm wide dish can serve up to 10 people all depending on how big you like your slices.