This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. Please note that all recipes will be moderated but they are not tested in the Good Food kitchen.
***** Instead of using 900 ml of water and 75 gr of milk powder you can substitute with 975 ml of milk.
1. Sift together the bread flour, baking soda, baking powder and milk powder.
2. Add the rest of the dry ingredients to the above and blend well by hand.
3. In a separate bowl; whisk together the eggs and oil until blended.
4. Add the water to the egg mixture and whisk together.
5. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Fold together just until blended. DO NOT OVERMIX!!!!!
6. Let the mix rest for approx. 10 to 20 min. so the bran has time to soak up the liquid.
7. Grease top of 3 muffin pans. Paper line the muffin cups.
8. Once mix has rested, deposit batter with piping bag evenly over 3 doz. Muffins.
9. Bake muffins at 400F for approx. 20 min.; until the muffin springs back when touched.
10. Remove muffins from tins directly after baking to prevent ÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂsweatingÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ.