Member recipe by sarah_clk
- 2 large beefy mushrooms
- 4-5 tbsp plain natural yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tbsp tandoori powder
- 1 tbsp tikka powder
- 1 tbsp ground corriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- To serve
- 2 - 4 bread rolls
- Slice 2 large beefy mushrooms in to thick slices.
- Put all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Add mushrooms in to the mixture and fully coat. Season and cover. Refrigerate overnight or for as long as you can.
- Heat up a pan and add a little oil. Cook mushrooms in small batches on a high heat. Baste with the yoghurt mixture.
- Serev in bread rolls. Really nice with slices of mozorella and tomato ketchup.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…