Member recipe by mazmazz
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 pint water
- 4 200g cod loins skinless and boneless
- 2 washed and sliced leeks
- 2 lemons, quarted
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 200C/electric180C/fan Gas 6
- put cod loins onto a foiled oven dish. Drizzle a little olive oil over and turn cod over add salt and pepper, then add some sliced leeks. Turn cod over again and put remaining sliced leeks over the top. place the sprigs of rosemary over the cod and add the water.
- Bring the foil together to make a parcel shape or place another peice of foil over top and press together to make the peices join. Place oven dish in center of oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- remove oven dish from oven after the 20 minutes and serve with salad and lemon wedges or baby potatoes, lemon wedges and veg.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…