Scampis, tomatoes and tarragon
Member recipe by pittero
- 16 frozen scampis
- 400 gram spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pieces of chopped garlic
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 dl pernod
- 6 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of chopped tarragon
- extra virign olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Defrost and clean the scampis. Rinse them under hot water and cut them in 2 lengthwise.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Peel and deseed the tomatoes and cut them in small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil, add the garlic and red pepper. Add the pernod and reduce to one third. Add the tomatoes and the tarragon. Remove from the heat.
- Heat the oven to 180C. Prepare 4 parcels from baking paper, put the sauce and the scampis in the middle, add a little oil and pepper & salt. Close the parcels and cook in the oven for 15 min. Finish with lemon juice before serving. Serve with spaghetti.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…