Malteser Crunch Bars
Member recipe by meme55
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Bars
A quick and easy recipe that's SSSOOOO good! They won't last long though!
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 100g Butter
- 200g Crushed Digestive Biscuits
- 200g Maltesers ( Leave a dozen aside for the top )
- 3 tbsp Syrup
- 200g White Chocolate
- Grease and line a swiss roll tin.
- Melt together the milk chocolate, butter and syrup.
- Add crushed biscuits and whole maltesers to chocolate mix.
- Press into tin and place in fridge to chill.
- When mix is firm, melt the white chocolate and pour on top. Finally crush up the left over maltesers and sprinkle on top.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…