Member recipe by shaz_r
A simple way to put a smile on anyones face. Mamas very own Meatballs.
- 450g Beef minced
- 1 medium onion grated
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- ½ red chillis deseeded finely chopped
- 3 tbs tomato ketchup
- 100g Cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Salt, pepper to season
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Then shape into equal size balls, should make 6 to 10 depending on what size you prefer.
- put the balls on to a plate, cover and Place into a fringe for 30mins so thay hold their shape.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Place the chilled meatballs into the oil and fry gently on a low heat for about 20mins turning occasionally until browned.
- Once cooked serve with spaghetti and a sauce of your choice. I like Tagliatelle and a spicy tomato sauce.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…