Goats Cheese Tarts
Member recipe by jordangenevieve
These are just divine! A wonderful salty hit with the rich pastry.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 200g goats cheese
- 200g feta
- 1 egg, plus extra for brushing
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 6 slice prosciutto, torn
- rocket leaves, to serve
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut 2 rounds from the pastry and place on a baking paper line tray. Use a small knife to score a 1cm border on each round.
- Place goats cheese, feta and egg in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Divide the cheese mixture between the pastry rounds, brush the pastry borders with egg and bake for 20 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Top the tarts with the tomato, basil, prosciutto and rocket leaves. Drizzle with oil to serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…