Member recipe by hanzbanz
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Pancakes
basically, plain pancakes or crepes, whatever you want to call them :)
- 4 Very Heaped Tablespoons of plain flour
- 2 Free range (just to be good) eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 7 floz of Milk
- 3 floz of Water
- Butter (for cooking)
- mix the milk and water together in a mesuring jug, make sure they add up to 10floz
- In a large mixing bowl, with a whisk (non electric), mix the flour, salt and eggs together
- Add a little bit of the water/milk mixture and mix in using the whisk
- Keep rapeating step 3 untill you have none of your liquid mixture left and you have make a liquidy mixture in your bowl
- Put a nonstick frying pan on high, and put some butter in to help the non stick aspect. When the butter has melted, pour a little of the pancake mixture in and cook, then turn over using a staptula and cook the other side. Serve warm.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…