Orange Sorbet with Campari
Member recipe by endurance
- 300ml or half a pint of freshly squeezed oranges (approximatley 5 oranges)
- Finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 100g or 3 and half ounces of caster sugar
- warm sugar and orange juice on a low heat until sugar has dissolved
- remove from heat and allow to cool
- place in a pre-frozen ice-cream machine and churn for approx. 30 minutes until it has thickened
- put sorbet in a freezer container then place in freezer for 24 hours
- remove from freezer 10 mins before serving. scoop into glasses and top with one tablespoon of campari
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…