Member recipe by bidster
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Cook over medium-low heat, stir vigorously the sweetened condensed milk, margarine and cocoa powder.
- Cook the mixture until it thickens enough to show the pan bottom during stirring.
- Pour the mixture in a greased dish and let it cool to room temperature.
- Take small amounts of the mixture with a teaspoon and make 1 ÃÂ½ inch balls.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…