Member recipe by chamwith
- 2 Carrots
- handful of beans
- 1 Onion
- Chicken stock (optional)
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Cut the carrots, onion and the cabbage in to about 1cm pieces (ref. picture) and cut the beans in to about 2cm long pieces
- Put everything in to a pan, add salt pepper and chicken stock and place in a medium heat until carrot are tender.
- Meanwhile, break the eggs in to a separate dish, add salt and pepper and beat lightly
- fry the eggs on a pan to create a fairly thin layer (about 3-4mm thick)
- Roll the egg and cut in to stripes. Add them in to the vegetable mixture and leave the mixture on low heat for a minute and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…