Member recipe by kesirra
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Pizza
- 500g strong plain flour
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp fresh yeast
- 325 ml lukewarm water
- In a large bowl, place the flour and salt together. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and gradually add to the flour. Mix well until you obtain a dough. Knead well for couple of minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball and leave to rest covered with a cloth for 5 minutes.
- After this time you will find the dough much more pliable to work with. Knead the dough and split into two.
- Knead each piece for a couple of minutes each and form into balls. Leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Flatten the dough with the palm of your hand and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to a thickness of half a centimetre. Place the dough on a lightly oiled baking tray, leaving the edges slightly thicker.
- Once you have added your toppings place in a hot oven (250 degrees/Gas 9) for 7 to 10 minutes.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…