3 ingredient unusual FUDGE
Member recipe by hahnna
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Portions
Low Calorie All-together Very Different Style Fudge, Oh it still tastes normal though!
- 170g tesco light choices evaporated milk
- 100g billingtons mollases sugar
- 100g tesco marshmallows (each mallow chopped into about 4)
- place the evaporated milk and the chopped marshmallows into a place microwaveable bowl, 'mike' until all the marshmallows have melted and you have a gooey slightly beige mix.
- Add the sugar slowly to the mixture whilst stirring throughly.
- return the microwaveable bowl to the microwave and 'mike' until it almost boils over the top. meanwhile like a tin of your choice with clingfilm do not cut yet leave on the roll.
- once the mixture has almost bubbled over the top remove and stir to get a thickish melted saucy constistancy, if not quite right return to the microwave in 10 second blasts.
- pour the mixture into the tin, and drape the clingfilm over the mix and secure. Place into the fridge until happy its done. then cut into 10 chunks, each chunk is 100 calories (these chunks can subsequently be cut as desired)
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…