Member recipe by theflat
- 300g pack tortellini (I used 4 cheese)
- Large handful of frozen or fresh peas
- 1 TBSP of Garlic oil
- Large sprig of Rosemary, chopped (and smaller sprigs to garnish)
- 2 Pork and Chili sausages, sliced
- Handful of parmesan, grated
- Put pan of water on to boil for pasta
- Heat garlic oil in frying pan and add chopped rosemary and sliced sausage - fry for 5 mins
- Meanwhile, cook pasta and peas in boiling water (should only take 2 minutes), then drain and tip into garlicky sausage mixture
- Divide into bowls and sprinkle with grated cheese and a chopped frsh rosemary.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…