Scroggin Lunch Biscuits
Member recipe by annieharrison
ServingsServes 1 - 18 Biscuits
- 200g butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond essence
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 180degrees C
- Mix the softened butter and the next five ingredients together in a large bowl, then stir in the flour and baking soda. Add everything else and mix, using a wooden spoon or your hand.
- Shape with two spoons or put flattened rounds of mixture on baking paper lined trays, leaving space for spreading.
- Bake in batches for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned then cool on a rack.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…