Citrus marinated halibut
Member recipe by mathildescuisine
- 12 artichokes in oil
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 6 fillets of halibut
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 25 ml of white balsamic vinegar
- Wash the rocket in a water bath, try to avoid to run the tap over the leaves this will break them and turn the brown
- Cut the halibut in slices from half a cm thick. Then cut these slices again in small strips.
- Place them in a bowl and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and 1 orange over it, season with a little drizzle of olive oil and white balsamic. Spoon the total around with a spoon until the fish slightly starts to turn color and texture. Check on the seasoning of the fish and if wanted season with pepper and salt.
- Take the leaves of the coriander and chop them up finely with a sharp knife. Cut the skin of the orange and the lemon which remains and take the segments out, and squeeze the juice.
- Now place a little bit of rocket salad on a plate and place a pastry ring on top and serve the seasoned halibut in there, squeeze tightly. Take the circle off and place the segments around the fish and drizzle the juice over the dish and sprinkle the coriander leaves over it.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…