Lucy's Popping Crispies
Member recipe by blackforestblondie
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Squares
Super easy recipe thats great for kids parties or to enjoy all to yourself!
- 2 x 175g bars Milk Chocolate
- Rice Krispies (As many as you like)
- 3-4 sachets Popping Candy
- Large bar Cadburys Crunchie Chocolate
- Grease and line a 20x30cm tin.
- Put the two bars of milk chocolate in a bowl and melt over a pan of hot water.
- When its completely melted, pour in as much of the Rice Krispies as you like and make sure they are completely coated with the chocolate.
- Press the mix evenly into the prepared tin and sprinkle the Popping Candy over the top. Put in the fridge until set.
- Put the Crunchie Chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water until melted. Pour over the top of the chilled Rice Krispie mix and then return to the fridge to set.
- When set, use a sharp knife, (mind your fingers!) to cut into about 15-20 squares.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…