Homemade Breakfast Pizza
Member recipe by stelladias77
Homemade pizzas can be healthy. You can adapt this pizza recipe to your own taste.
- * 1-½ Tablespoon Olive Oil
- * 1 teaspoon Garlic Chopped
- * 50 grams Carrot, Sliced
- * ½ teaspoons Pepper
- * ½ teaspoons Salt To Taste
- * 100 grams Smoked Salmon, Sliced
- * 200 grams Pizza Dough (enough For 1 Pizza Base)
- * ½ cups Pizza Sauce
- * 25 grams Green Onions, diced
- * 125 grams Tomatoes,sliced
- * 3 whole Eggs
- In a pan heat one tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat add garlic and mix until it softens just a bit. Next add carrots, pepper and salt. Mix until carrots soften a bit. Add in the sliced salmon just to heat it up. Mix well.
- Clean a dry working surface and roll out pizza dough (I used hand kneaded dough) to 1/4 inch thick (using a rolling pin). Next place it on the 9 inch diameter pizza pan (you can use a little olive oil to lightly grease ). Cover with a damp tea towel and leave in warm place for 20 minutes or until the edges rise slightly.
- After that build a little rim/crust around the edges with your fingers. Prick the crust with a fork at a few places.
- Now spread pizza sauce over the dough (everywhere except the crust). Put salmon mixture on top. Next scatter onions and tomatoes.
- Beat two eggs until light and frothy. Now pour the eggs over the pizza (but not on the crust). Whisk the third egg and brush on the edge/crust.
- Bake the pizza for about 25 minutes at 220C degrees or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…