Easy Chocolate Mousse
Member recipe by burzulicious
- 300ml heavy cream
- 140g good-quality dark chocolate
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- In a bowl over simmering water, melt the chocolate (in pieces) with 100ml of the cream. Stir frequently until you get a rich creamy mixture.
- While the chocolate/cream mixture is melting, whip the remaining cream to stiff peaks.
- Once the chocolate/cream mixture is fully melted and cooled, combine with the whipped cream, and, using a hand mixer, whip the mixture to soft peaks.
- Spoon into 4 small bowls or glasses and chill until serving.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…