Member recipe by bigteddy2
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Cakes
- 2x 100g packets plain chocolate chips
- 4 ripe bananas
- 250g light soft Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g self-raising flour
- 140g unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, 350oF, Gas mark 4. Lightly grease a 23cm (9in) square cake tin.
- Mash 4 ripe bananas peeled in a bowl, using a fork. Beat in 140g unsalted butter, softened, 250g light soft brown sugar, 2 eggs and 250g self -raising flour, sifted, until well blended. Stir in 2x 100g packets plain cocholate chips.
- Spoon inot prepared tin and level surface. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the heat. Allow to cool in the tin. Cut inot 16 squares.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…