Christmas Yule Log
Member recipe by bronwenj9
- 250 g Margerine
- 170 g (200ml) caster sugar
- 500g cream cheese
- 5ml vanilla
- 175g (300ml) mixed dry fruit and nuts
- 5ml (1tsp) mixed spice
- 30 Tennis biscuits
- Cream marg & sugar.
- Add cheese and vanilla. (Mix well, may curdle but keep going) Half mixture.
- Add Mixed fruit into one half and mixed spice to other.
- Cool mixture.
- Arrange biscuits 3x5, spread over 2 layers on tin foil (put foil as a cross to assist assembley. Add a row of cherries in the middle. Push together in pyramid fashion.
- Freese for 24 hrs. Next morning either cover in melted chocolate or fairly runny chocolate butter icing sugar. Decorate with cherries and other feastive decorations.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…