Chicken Chilli Masala
Member recipe by pittero
- 450g chicken, skin removed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 150g onion, chopped
- 150g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Patak's Madras Curry Paste
- 1 chilli, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100ml water
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions for 2 minutes. Add the chicken and chilli and fry for a few minutes to seal the meat.
- Add the Patak's Tikka Masala Curry Paste and Patak's Madras Curry Paste and fry for 2 more minutes. Sprinkle in some water to prevent the paste from burning.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil stirring occasionally.
- Add the water and bring back to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with Patak's Naan Breads and Patak's Raita.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…