small carrot and banana cake
Member recipe by innocenta
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana (diced)
- 3 big carrots
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and walnuts in a bowl. Beat 2 eggs in a cup and add them to your mix. Add diced banana.
- Peel and grate carrots, add them to the mix.
- Put your mixture into a small baking tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes (preheat the oven to 170C) or until a skewer comes out clean.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…