Good Food on your iPhone and iPad
Whatever you like to cook, we've got an iPhone or iPad app to inspire you - from healthy ideas to indulgent bakes. Our latest app, Good Food recipes, tips and cooking tools is a free all-encompassing one stop shop from which you can buy and download all of our existing cookbooks. Search the app store, download it and get cooking!
Good Food- recipes, tips and cooking tools app
We've launched a brand new, free iPhone and iPad app with a selection of recipes, tips and cooking tools. You can buy all of our cookbook apps from within the free app and organise all of your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
What does this app feature?
This app enables you to have the complete Good Food toolkit in one place by downloading all the current Good Food apps such as seasonal, festive and cakes. We've also added new tools such as multiple timers and measurement converters to give you a helping hand when you're in the kitchen.
Here's a list of cookbook available to download:
Seasonal recipes to help you make the most of seasonal produce.
- More than 180 inspiring recipe ideas.
- Select recipes according to what's in season in any chosen month.
Healthy eating isn't just for January - here are some recipes to use year-round.
- Over 195 ideas to see you through the year.
- Over 35 recipes that contain less than 200 calories per portion, as well as healthy twists on classic dishes like chicken korma and chocolate brownies.
Chocolatey, lemony, fruity, gooey… it's time to get elbow-deep in a BBC Good Food cake mix!
- Over 170 cakes and bakes in our cookbook.
- Top tips to help you get the perfect bake, as well as answers to some frequently asked questions, such as, why didn't my cake rise?
Food for Friends
How's about this - plan a menu then invite your friends to dinner - all in one app!
- 170 recipes, arranged into starters, mains and puddings.
- Connect to your friends on Facebook through the menu tool, or, simply email them the date, time and menu using your own email (we'll take care of setting up the email, you just fill in the details).
Overwhelmed by recipes? Can't decide what to cook? We'll make your festive feasting super-simple this year.
- Over 180 triple-tested recipes to take you through Christmas and New Year.
- Roast timer tool - with essential cooking tips to help you roast your meat to perfection.
In food-land, we don't think there are many recipes more simple or comforting than a one pot meal.
- 170 recipes to try- from quick-cook to slow-cook.
- 'Inspire me' tool, an interactive way to choose a recipe - just tap an ingredient to drop into a pot to see matching ingredients.
Need dinner on the table in double quick time? Quick recipes don't mean boring - this cookbook has crowd-pleasing dishes like quick lamb biryani and easy puds like white chocolate and berry pudding.
- Over 195 recipes - and they're all ready in 30 minutes or less.
- 'QuickShake' - for those nights when you're really lacking inspiration. Just shake your phone or tablet to reveal recipe ideas in a flash.