Good Food's joint food editor
Sarah was our cookery assistant from July 2006 until January 2007, after graduating from Leiths School of Food and Wine. She was often to be seen back in the office, doing freelance work for both Good Food and olive, before returning permanently in September 2009 as Deputy food editor.
- What three ingredients do you always have in your fridge?
- I always have avocados, natural yogurt and tomato ketchup. (Sorry - but you can't have a proper bacon sarnie without it!)
- Who do you admire, and what would you cook for them?
- Arsenal Football Club Manager, Arsene Wenger, but I definitely wouldn't attempt anything French! Maybe something traditionally English like lemon posset with shortbread biscuits.
- Who inspired you to start cooking and fuelled your love of food?
- My mum, who's from New Zealand. She started by teaching me how to make pikelets - the Kiwi version of English drop scones. In New Zealand fresh and seasonal ingredients have always been the key to good food and their influence in our meals spurred my love of cooking.
Good Food is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.