Angela is a regular contributor to Good Food giving us her Ultimate versions of everyday classics
Angela has been an integral part of the Good Food cookery team since 1994, working as Food editor and then Acting food director until January 2004.
Fortunately for Good Food, Angela continued her valuable contribution through the inspiring Ultimate series, taking a popular recipe - from roast potatoes to apple pie - and testing it using various methods and ingredients to make it absolutely perfect. Her latest series is the Ultimate makeover series, creating healthier versions of comfort food classics.
Angela is also a freelance food writer and editor for various chefs and projects. She regularly compiles and edits the supplements that come with Good Food magazine and the Good Food 101 series of books.
Angela's Ultimate Recipe Book, a collection of all her Ultimate recipes from over the years, was published in February 2007. Away from the kitchen Angela also manages to squeeze in time for her second passion - painting and drawing.
- What's your favourite Ultimate recipe and why?
- My favourite is always the one I am trying to figure out - as each one is so absorbing and takes me on a completely different and fascinating journey.
- What was the first thing you remember cooking?
- Pastry - with a pastry set given to me by a great aunt. I remember the cutters, so it was probably jam tarts.
- Who do you admire, and what would you cook for them?
- Anyone who cooks with sincerity and passion. I would enjoy cooking them their favourite dish.
Good Food is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.