Been tempted by our smores, blondies, brownies or 4-ingredient fondue? Find timings, amounts and tips below to help you recreate the recipes at home!
4-ingredient quick fondue
1) Simmer 50ml white wine in a pan.
2) Add 200g grated cheese in two batches and stir.
3) Tear and add 2 rashers of cooked crispy bacon and stir.
4) Serve with crusty bread!
Custard nut blondies
1) Add half your blondie batter to a square, lined baking tin.
2) Top with 20 custard creams.
3) Top with the rest of blondie batter.
4) Bake for 45mins-1hr, cool on the side then chill in the fridge until firm.
5) Decorate with melted white chocolate & salted peanuts.
Crunchy caramel brownies
1) Blitz 100g ginger biscuits in a food processor and put in a square, lined baking tin.
2) Top with half of your brownie batter.
3) Add half your tin of caramel and a pinch of sea salt.
4) Top with the rest of your brownie batter.
5) Bake for 25-30mins, cool then chill.
6) In blobs add the rest of the caramel and top with two broken chocolate honeycomb bars.
1) Bake cookie dough in a mini muffin tin for 10 minutes.
2) Shape with a pestle and add chocolate spread.
3) Top with half a marshmallow.
4) Grill and serve.